Here you will find information useful for planning your ride.
- TRAIL CONDITIONS AND WEATHER
- For the most current trail conditions, please check us out on Facebook.
- 2016 ATV/UTV SEASON
- Trails open Saturday, April 30, 2016.
- 2015/2016 SNOWMOBILE SEASON
02/17/16: Trails are in very good to excellent shape. Mike was out grooming yesterday and Tony will be. However, by the weekend we are supposed to have temperatures in the 40's and RAIN! So we will keep you posted on conditions.
- 12/29/15: This morning we received our first snow! We measured 8-1/2" of snow in Dunbar. We will be grooming during the week. However, at this time, there are gates that have to be opened on the Amberg and Norway trails. They will be opened sometime today. Also, due to a dispute with a landowner, the trail from Niagara to Aurora is CLOSED this season. We apologize for the inconvenience to all riders this will affect.
- 4/8/14: TRAILS ARE NOW CLOSED! Marinette County snowmobile and ATV trails are closed to all vehicle traffic, including all town routes. We will keep you updated as to when they will re-open. That decision is made by the County, and NOT the clubs! We would like to thank everyone for making the 2013-2014 season a safe one on our trail system. We appreciate you patronizing our local businesses and we look forward to a great season of ATV/UTV riding! Thanks everyone! We hope you had fun this winter!
- 4/4/14 Weather Update: I think Mother Nature forgot about Spring! In Dunbar, since this morning, we have received 7-3/4" of snow and it's still coming down!
- 4/4/14 Trail Update: The Niagara to Aurora trail is closed NOW, even though the other trails are open through April 6th. The reason this is closed is because Florence County closed their trails yesterday, and they have closed the gate on the Aurora side of the trail, forcing us to close the trail on our side of the gate.
- 4/1/2014 Trail update: Trails are in poor condition right now for snowmobiles. :( Trails are still open for ATV & UTV use. There is a lot of soft snow and standing water puddles. Trails will close Monday, April 7th for spring break-up, and it will more than likely be the entire month of April that they are closed. NOTE: All town road routes on the Pemenee River trail system will be closed during the countywide trail closure time period for ATV/UTV use. This means ALL town roads in the towns of Pembine, Beecher and Niagara. We will keep you posted on the re-opening as soon as we hear from Marinette Co. Parks & Forestry.
- 3/28/2014 Trail Update: We received about 3 inches of wet, heavy snow last night. The temperature right now is 28 degrees. This should be a fresh coating on the trails for the weekend. Hopefully, the temps don't get much warmer. This might be our last weekend for riding, although we haven't heard anything from Marinette County regarding trail closures.
- We have added 15 new photos taken on March 24, 2014 to give you an idea of what it looks like out in the woods.
- 3/14/2014 Trail Update: We lost quite a bit of snow in the last week, but there is still quite a bit in the woods. Overall, trails are still very rideable. A few town roads that were plowed are very icy on the Menominee River trail, but I tried to pull snow on them with the drag. The Menominee River trail is in very good to excellent condition overall. The Dunbar loop is groomed and in very good to excellent condition. The trail coming into Pembine has a few bare spots, including the alley from the Post Office to the Food Depot. The trail between Niagara and Aurora was not groomed this week, but should still be in good condition from last weekend. Weather permitting, the trail from the intersection of Westburg and Firelane Roads (the junction with the Ranger City Riders trail) to Horseshoe Road will be groomed tonight. Any questions, feel free to call Tony @ 715-927-4698
- Pembine area trails are groomed and in excellent condition. ATV's and UTV's are allowed on MOST trails - follow signage!
- NOTE: Do to unreasonable demands by the Marinette County Highway Department, we are recommending you DO NOT use the Pembine to Niagara trail! If you do, you must follow state statutes for distance OFF the roadway and headlights must be going with traffic after dark. Again, PRR is NOT recommending this! The trail between Niagara and Aurora is open and groomed. Please watch for ICE AHEAD signs on Brown Spur Road (the north loop from Pembine to Dunbar) as a culvert is froze over and water on the road has frozen into ice. Slow down and use caution.